Thursday, April 13, 2023

Not Exactly A Retreat Day... But A Productive Day!

I got up early... as usual... 

After Mom took off, I did not go run... I cleaned up the house and loaded up the car!

Isaiah and I went to the Chinese herbalist, but he couldn't see Isaiah until 11:50. So, we headed back home and had lunch!

The guy adjusted Isaiah's hip and then did acupuncture on him.

We were home by 12:30!

I made a massage appointment for him at 2pm.

I went and ran! It was hot. 10k was not easy! I just kept the pace slow... one step at a time!

After a quick shower, I headed out to do a drop off 'run'. Isaiah was home to pick Mom up! Yeah!

I had dinner ready... And the two huge boxes of diapers arrived. That was fast! So, I had to make room to store everything!

This evening, Isaiah and Alan played basketball at Soochow. And Isaiah will work at Soochow during the time he waits for his full time job. YEAH!

I had Bible study at 9pm and then prayer time at 10:30.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Matthew 6:25-34 is one of my favorite passages... I would say Matthew 6:33 is one of my life verses. As I'm preparing for my Sabbath Talk, Part 2, I never saw the passage as it relates to keeping the Sabbath. The passage is all about work and trust... God is our provider. He knows our needs. The world seeks after these things, but our Heavenly Father is faithful to provide. Keeping the Sabbath is a way to step away from anxiety. It's a rest from worries! 

Amazon.com: Matthew 6:34 Therefore Do Not Poster, Print, Picture or Framed  Photograph (8x10 Unframed Print): Posters & Prints

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: