Saturday, April 29, 2023

A Somewhat Busy Day!

I was up early... to spend time with Jesus, to get things done and to fit in a run, I have to be up early...  I put in a load of clothes and cleaned a bit before heading out for a run!

I was home and after a quick shower, I got Mom up. I cut her hair... it's getting hot!

Alan and Isaiah had gone to play tennis, but they were home before me. It got too hot!

Alan was busy with the arrangements for tonight... I was busy with Mom care!

Isaiah and Alan left at 2:30 to set up for the Event. I made an appointment for Mom and I to get our teeth cleaned -- next Saturday. Then I bought coupons and called to make an appointment for Isaiah and I to get a scalp treatment and then fun stuff for Monday. Alan, Isaiah, and I have the day off, while Mom has her Day Care Program! Yeah!

I left after Mom went to bed... 

The Night Is Still Young... 31 couples... entertainment, short talk (we were the speakers), games, and buffet dinner... dancing at the end of the evening... actually only two dances and the evening ended... I thought the night is still young and that the dancing should have gone on for a lot longer... and the program was a bit weird... 

Anyhow, I made my quick stop at WGE before coming home!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Ecc. 3:10

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment