Monday, April 10, 2023

The Lord Who Supplies...

Wow... I didn't think I'd have such a full day!

As soon as Mom went off, I went to run as the weather said it was going to get hot, and it did!

I came back and showered quickly and went to meet up with someone at 11am! 

When that was finished, I went over to WGE and did a 20 minute quick workout and also cruise Carrefour. 

I was home by 1:15 and had a 15 minute power nap before going to tutor!

The hour went by so quickly... we talked about values!

I was home by 3:30 and Elaine came over at 3:50. It's our usual Monday afternoon prayer time!

Mom was back and I had dinner going in the rice cooker! YIPPY!

Elaine left, and Alan was home!

I had tap dancing tonight, but I came home early as I need to help Isaiah to look for his transcript and what not. I never did find his transcript! I'll have to message him tomorrow! The advertising company also had things for me to look at! I was hoping to get my ppt done for this week's talk... and finish my talk for 4/23... I guess I know what I'll be doing for my MOE Day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Don't miss how Jesus will come when you least expect it and say to you, "Peace be to you!"

Reflection on John 20:19 – Jesus' Resurrection

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. Let Isaiah find his own transcript!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the problem -- with him being in the military, he should go during the weekend to school to get them! They now have a machine outside of the Administration Building where students can get a copy of their transcript!

    ReplyDelete