Saturday, April 8, 2023

Good Saturday!

It was an early start... I did my run and stopped at WGE. I reached 63.33 for this week!

Alan and Isaiah went to play tennis. Then Isaiah completed another assessment test but realized that he forgot to reserve two different interview appointments. His lost... He should have been a lot more on top of things. I hope he learned from his mistake. We will see... 

Mom was home... nothing much for her to do!

I was working on my talk for 4/16, which is coming up fast. And I have another talk for 4/23!

After putting Mom to bed, I headed off to church. I was doing the Discipleship Training Session! And a lot of people weren't able to come... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Keeping the Sabbath is an act of trust. Matthew 6:25-34 is about how God supplies our needs as He cared for the birds and the lilies. He will care for us. Keeping the Sabbath is also an act of going counter culture. The world wants us to be frantic and busy, but God declares for us to rest!

Bible Verses | Studies | Teachings — Matthew 6:32-33 For after all these  things the...

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: