Wednesday, April 12, 2023

MOE Wednesday!

I was just a bit late this morning... 9:07! I had to stop to transfer money as we are running out of diapers! I ordered enough to last until July!

There was no class and nothing to edit!

That's great!

I brought things to do.

Bible study materials.

PPT for this Sunday's talk.

I even went out at lunch time and ran 10km. It was so hot! And I forgot to bring my cap!

Isaiah is getting 'out' today! He will head back to Taipei at around 5:00pm. YEAH! He has no interview tomorrow... 

Tonight I had tutoring after a break of two weeks!

Daily Lovely Insight:

We get into a lot of trouble when we are impatient!

Even observing a Sabbath can help us to learn to WAIT... to learn to STOP... to learn to TRUST!

Inspirational Quotes On Trusting God. QuotesGram

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: