Monday, April 17, 2023

Won't Be Having A PR Day This Week...

Just as I'm talking about observing a Sabbath Rest, I will be having one of the busiest week of this month!

After Mom left, I headed out to meet a friend from the States! Yes... lots of people are coming back after the Covid Lockdown and Quarantine have ended!

The three hours flew by and I was flying back to Neihu. I did a 15 minute workout and picked up the CD player that I had dropped off to get fixed.

Tutoring was at 2pm! And then after that, I went to the post office to get the government subsidy of 200US$ per person. I got Abby's, Mom's and my money! YEAH! Cash!

I rushed home, and put Mom's dinner in the rice cooker and went out for a 9km run. I only had time for that, and it was too hot to run any longer!

I was back just one minute before Mom was home!

Isaiah was at Soochow helping Alan with the ICEE Week! That will be his project base job until June 15th when he will be heading back with me to the States. The job is flexible enough that he can go to his interviews! What an answer to prayer! This Friday we are going to go scooter shopping for him. That will be about 3,300US$ for a new scooter! Now that he will be working in Taiwan, and he wants a better scooter, he will use his savings to buy one. We thought if he got a job in Singapore, then we will just have him ride Abby's old scooter. He doesn't want to work outside of Taipei.

Tonight I had tap dancing... but I was just too too too tired! So, I stayed home! I'm bummed that I had to give up a night of tap dancing since I really enjoy it... 

Tomorrow morning is my Bible study and I needed to cook...and bake for MOE and Soochow Bible Study!

Daily Lovely Insight:

John G. Paton, missionary to the New Hebrides Islands of the South Pacific, had a father who prayed! Reading about this man who prayed was so encouraging! God is faithful. He heard the prayers of this father and answered!

Hebrews 4:16 - Grace Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment