Thursday, April 20, 2023

A Busier Than Usual Thursday!

After Mom left, I was out the door... I made a stop to World Gym and bought breakfast and went to Soochow! Thankfully, the guard allowed me to park right near the ICEE Week Venue! He didn't lock my wheel nor did he give me a ticket!

I was assigned the job of asking questions for the impromptu speech contest! There were 18 contestants! We finished just after 12noon and then I went over to my Bible study! I ate and talked with students! We studied Proverbs 2 and tried to memorize Proverbs 1:7 & Proverbs 2:10-11!

I headed home and Isaiah was home. Alan came home early! YEAH! Since they were home, I was able to go out for a run -- 10k! 

Alan had rehearsal this evening and Isaiah went and played basketball. It was nice to be home! I had plenty to do... At 9:30, I prayed with a sister... and I almost fell asleep!

I can't believe we are coming to the end of another week!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Proverbs 2:10-11 | Proverbs, Proverbs 2, I love you god

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

3 comments:

  1. I can imagine your impromptu questions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually kept all the questions quite easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weed day and second anniversary of new HIP

    ReplyDelete