Tuesday, April 4, 2023

A Holiday Tuesday! Children's Day!

Yes, it's a very long weekend... 

Alan is still at the Retreat!

I went out for a run and a workout. Since Isaiah was home, I went for 12k even though it was a bit too warm!

Mom didn't have much to do... but she enjoyed her meals and her snacks!

I went and looked at a friend's newly remodeled kitchen. She did a beautiful job. Well, she didn't do it, but she did the design and layout and the workers did the job.

I came back and Isaiah went for a 2 hour massage.

This evening, we went to watch Shezam!

Daily Lovely Insight:

During this last week, Jesus did a lot of teaching and even talked about His return and the signs to watch for! He spoke through parables and confronted the Pharisees in their legalistic ways. And of course, He served the Lord's Supper... 

The First Lord’s Supper

26 As they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take and eat it; this is My body.” 27 Then He took a cup, and after giving thanks, He gave it to them and said, “Drink from it, all of you. 28 For this is My blood that establishes the covenant; it is shed for many for the forgiveness of sins29 But I tell you, from this moment I will not drink of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it in a new way in My Father’s kingdom with you.

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: