Friday, April 7, 2023

Good Friday!

It was dark and gloomy... with rain... Which happens to be my favorite running weather. So, after Mom left, I left! I do eat breakfast before I run!

I also made a quick stop at WGE and was home before 10:45.

Alan and I had planned to go out for lunch. Our usual lunch date... 

I took him to a small hole in the wall dumpling place! Then we went and ate at another place and bought dessert!

Alan had an appointment at 4:30 for a two hour acupressurist with Ms. Hsieh! And Isaiah was heading back by 5:08, via taxi to the train station and then back to Taipei.

I got Mom to bed and then went to Miramar as we were all meeting up there along with our dear friends from the UK. We had thought about going to the Shihlin Night Market, but it was too wet and cold! Now tomorrow looks like a completely wonderful day!

And... as for the arrangements for Mom Care, I totally forgot that June 22-25 is another long weekend -- Dragon Boat Festival! Oh... please pray... Help will be very difficult to find! And I am still waiting to hear from Abby. Yes, she will be going to the States... I just can't book her flight because I don't know the return date! She needs to get her volunteering visa to return to Brazil!

Daily Lovely Insight:

100+ Happy Good Friday 2023 Quotes, Wishes, SMS, Messages

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: