Friday, April 14, 2023

Lunch Date & Mom's Appointment!

It was a hot day. I went out running after Isaiah left for his interviews. He had three and the candidates are really top, top, top. So, it's going to be very competitive!

Alan and I went out for lunch and then picked up Mom.

We dropped things off for a friend who just moved to Taiwan.

I messed up... I thought Mom had an appointment for the psych eval, but it was only to get the medicine. I didn't need to bring Mom. The evaluator doesn't work on Friday. So, I won't be able to do that until June! I usually have time on Friday afternoon... the other days, I have tutoring or Bible study or MOE! Such a headache!

We came home and had a free evening!

It was nice to rest! No tap dancing... no tutoring... no Bible study... No prayer time with anyone... I did take Alan's scooter and got the oil changed and the smog checked. The scooter passed and it has 55, 404km already! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Solomon had a huge amount of wealth... and it all disappeared after his reign... He did not follow God wholeheartedly! With all that wisdom and wealth... It was something that struck me... 

1 Kings 10:16 King Solomon made two hundred large shields of hammered gold;  six hundred shekels of gold went into each shield.

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: