Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Another Fantastic Bible Study!

After getting Mom off, I put everything into the electric quick pot... I had bought an assortment of meatballs! Then I went to do a fast workout and was home before the ladies got here!

The study was on being Spirit-filled! And every gal bought something to share... so we feasted on God's word and on physical 'manna'.

Isaiah had his morning interview and came home for lunch and took off for his afternoon interview. I cleaned up and took a nap and baked two cakes: one for MOE and one for Soochow Bible study. One of the Bible study gals made extra cream cheese frosting. So, that's what I will be adding to the cakes! 

At 4pm, I took off for a 9km run. It was too hot and I had too little time! Yes, Mom was promptly home. After I settled her to eat her dinner, I went and took a shower!

Isaiah was home. He thought all the interviews today went well.

Alan was at school but didn't have his evening class since it's ICEE Week! YEAH! But he did find out that he will have to give up his office by July 31st! You can't imagine how much stuff he has in that place: games, books, basketball equipment... we even store our boxes and luggage there! It's going to be very interesting. He is asking if he can have some storage space as he will be teaching 12 hours. He wants to keep the games there at school. It's so great that Isaiah is working there for two months. He will be a big help to Alan!

This evening, Isaiah went and got a massage. I worked on my Bible study homework and the talk that Alan and I are giving on 4/29 for the Date Night Event! So far we have 30 couples attending! Please pray! I also did a load of laundry and picked up a book from the library! I'm reading several books at the same time... this one is called Red Roulette!

Daily Lovely Insight:

577 | Jeremiah 31:3 – Twelve Stone Art

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: