Thursday, April 27, 2023

A Lot of Running Around!

I went for a 12k run and then I had to take off to tutor... so no shower!

I brought everything, including the stuff I needed for my Soochow Bible study! 

The hour went by fast! And I headed to Soochow. They had a missionary speaker at the lunch time fellowship, which ended late... And several of the students couldn't make it. We only had three people! It was still a wonderful discussion! We are o Proverbs 3!

I hurried back home and went out to run another 8km. YEAH. Isaiah was home, so he picked Mom up from the van. I had dinner ready.

I again did not take a shower. After Mom went to bed, Isaiah and I went to pay for the scooter! His new scooter... 

Isaiah went to meet up with his boot camp friends, while I went to WGE. I took my time and sat in the sauna and had a nice long shower.

I am also playing matchmaker, so I had to meet the two at the restaurant. I made a reservation for 8:30. Then I was at the JianTan MRT Station to meet with a teacher at MCU as I had shoes to give her. I stopped by Carrefour and PX Mart and was home by 10pm... It felt so good to be back home. I forgot I had prayer time with a sister... it is beginning to feel like an obligation! It's weekly and it always goes long!

Alan had class all day and then played basketball. 

At 11, Isaiah called... We went down to pick him up. He is wise not to ride his scooter when he has had a few drinks!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

3 comments:

  1. that NEW scooter better stays NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... he says it is so much better than Big Blue. His new scooter is named Indigo!

    ReplyDelete