Wednesday, April 26, 2023

MOE... Counting Down as June 7th Will Be My Last Day!

So, yes, it was another mad rush to get myself out the door... I made it by 9:15!

Nothing to edit, but we had posters to make for the upcoming office event. And of course, I had my lunch time class, which I absolutely love. I will miss this group of students! I love those 60 minutes spent with them! I also had a student during my Office Hour! I was so tired. It took all my focus to stay awake and to engage in training her for the oral component of her upcoming IELS!

I was out of the Office at 5:20 and went to WGE. I was hoping to put everything in a locker and change to go for a run. But I was too tired. So, after a treadmill walk and two machines, I headed home!

It felt so good to be home!

Oh... funny thing... Isaiah was asked to teach two night school classes starting next school year... and it occurred to me: he does have a master... his education level is the same as Alan and I! ha, ha, ha... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Adoniram Judson Quote: “If I had not felt certain that every ...

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

3 comments:

  1. hahha he can have a day and night job, make more money

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see that Isaiah is involved in these things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TVBS wrote back and will. not offer him the salary range that he asked for... so that's a closed door. I actually think working at Soochow will be a great opportunity!

    ReplyDelete