Saturday, April 22, 2023

Splendid Saturday!

The weather was cool... I had a longer than usual run... I actually hit 15k! So, for this week, I ran 5 times for a total of 54.16km. And I averaged 6 hours and 3 minutes of sleep per night! I didn't have a PR Day... 

Mom enjoyed her meals. The boys enjoyed the pizza. They had a massage at Ms. Hsieh this evening. I had a delightful afternoon tea at the Grand Hotel with my students. They treated me... 

I was supporting a group from church in Taitung, doing the Triathlon Challenge! And a guy who joined as a solo for the 113k! 

After Mom went to bed, I mopped the floor and cleaned up the house! 

The day flew by!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Genesis 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was  very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. | King James  Version (KJV) |

In celebration of Earth Day... I thought this verse was just perfect!

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

3 comments:

  1. That is always a good heading SPLENDID You need more of those

    ReplyDelete
  2. So there was a full Ironman and half and other events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... yes... the team qualified for the international competition... which is in Slovakia... and they asked if I'd go to run the full marathon. But I would have to train and run under 4hours!

    ReplyDelete