Friday, March 31, 2023

Simple Date!

We didn't plan to do much... We hope to have an anniversary date maybe later on in April!

I got my run in! You might think I run a lot... but I try to do 40kms a week and if possible, I try to hit 50! That's 24 miles or 30 miles a week! Now... when I looked... my average monthly is over 200kms and I hit 2,540km in a year! Hey... that is a lot of running! And last year I was still able to run 10km in an hour! And 21k in 2:19! Now, I have not done any long runs this year! I just go and run 10km/4 times a week. 

What else did I do today? I took things to the laundromat to wash! Those industrial size washers and dryers are so great!

Alan and I had a nice lunch together! That was our date! 

I did my WGE between running errands.

Isaiah was out early and was back in Taipei by 6pm. I made dinner reservations for them at a Thai Restaurant! YUMMY!

After Mom went to bed, I finished up a few things around the house! There is always things to get done!

Daily Lovely Insight:

There is beauty in simplicity! There is beauty in doing the one thing well. There is beauty in a smile. I see beauty all around me... I hope you do, too!

The Purpose of Beauty - Wisdom Hunters

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: