Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Shocking News!

This morning I called Singapore Airlines to find out about getting any compensation. They now tell me that I can change my return flight and stay one more day in London in order to avoid the long wait at Changi Airport in Singapore. This has to be approved by the Manager. 

After hanging up, I called Daoshen, to inform them that my mom is planning to come next Tuesday. To my horrid, the social worker said HE NEVER PROMISED THAT THERE WAS TO BE A BED AVAILABLE FOR MY MOM! I could not believe it. I tried to remind him of the long conversation we had and all that he said he would help me with. His reply was complete denial!

So, I spent the rest of the morning 'scrambling'. Finally, after about an hour or so, I just stopped! God knows. God will provide. I will choose to give thanks and rejoice. So, at 12 noon, I went to World Gym and did my 8km run! While running, it rained. But the weather was still stifling hot!

I got back. Isaiah again was not ready!

No news about any opening at a facility, but I got three people who might be able to come and stay at our house. But it will be more work for me in the next seven days as I have to stock the fridge, and pack anything of value in a room and lock it, and have all the pills ready. And Alan can quarantine here, but we might have to quarantine at Ariel's house.  And there are just a sleuth of logistics to consider! INSANE! But I'm trusting God to get me on that plane next Wednesday!

I had tutoring at 4pm and Bible study at 7pm. Then I called and talked and prayed with Alan at 10pm. I was so ready for bed! Tomorrow is my busy day at MOE.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Ezekiel is the book I'm on in my daily Bible reading... I just finished Lamentations and I learned so much about God's beauty in the midst of hardships. 

Lamentations 3-21-26_sq - Do Not Depart

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. PRAYING away for solution !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOD HAS THE SOLUTION... MAY HIS WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.

    ReplyDelete