Saturday, August 13, 2022

A Long Saturday!

Eddie is very nice. He encourages me to take Mom out. But what he doesn't understand that it's a workout to take Mom out. To get her into the car, out of the car... to walk her around. I guess if I just push the wheelchair, but then she doesn't get the exercise. Let me back up and start from my morning... 

I was up early and had wanted to go to World Gym. But after my time with Jesus, I went back to bed. I was tired! I got Mom up, cut her hair, put her in the shower, and she had her breakfast! The morning dragged on... slowly... 

At 11, I gave her a snack and then her lunch... and I had time to talk and pray with Alan at 12:05! YEAH!

I was going to take Mom to Costco, but the line into the parking lot was LONG. So, we headed to Carrefour and walked around! That was nice as there were chairs everywhere. We went to the 2nd floor, the 4th floor, the first floor. There were about 20 see & eye dogs on the first floor... they were so beautiful! They were asking for donations.  After getting something to eat, we headed home.

Mom had her pills, ate a little more, and went off to bed!

I went to World Gym... and did just a treadmill walk!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Did I share the 7 highlights from last week's sermon?

The Prodigal Father

7 Highlights 

  1. Prodigal means lavish, even to the point of being wasteful. 
  2. The Father wants to give. That’s his heart.
  3. The Father wants us to “Be yourself, but be your best self.”
  4. The Father understands His true desire which is that He wanted His son back!
  5. The Father’s presence is all we need and really all we want.
  6. Maturity does not negate fun. We can have a good time with our Father! He loves celebrations.
  7. We must see that the best place to be is in our Father’s House!
As the Father has loved Me, so have I loved you. - Tabor Church

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. Yup to get out of your apartment down the elevator and into the car and all that is tiring in the heat too'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally understand... the heat!

    ReplyDelete