Sunday, August 7, 2022

Another Sunday... Another Father's Day...

Chinese Dad Stock Illustrations – 271 Chinese Dad Stock Illustrations,  Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

Another early morning... I headed out to World Gym... I'm trying to do two walks, three biking, four weights and five runs... That's per week!

So, today was a walk... and weights... But I'm getting my money's worth... Abby was not... I go every day, even if it's just for 30 minutes of weights! And now that I have my bike back... I just bike down there! Nice and easy! And I try to hit 40kms in five runs... which is not easy as I'm running on a treadmill. That is 8km each run! I can do that if I was outside, running in cooler weather, but it's like forever on a treadmill!

Then I was back for Mom care... After prayer time with Alan, I headed out with Mom as I wanted to stop at Costco! They had vitamin C... YEAH... But first, there was an empty handicapped parking space! YEAH! I got the combos and crackers... I had brought the ice tea. So, I got Mom settled in a chair at church with some snacks and helped set up Love Cafe. It was a total success. I wanted to do this as this was our Father's Day Celebration! The message was perfect. 

The ice tea was such a success that I'm going to do this for the next two Sundays before I take off... 

I came home and got Mom off to bed and clean up, putting everything away.

I have lots to do... it is count down time... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 75:1 Illustrated: "Because You Are Near" — Heartlight® Gallery

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. Don't buy any more I will send with Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't have that much weight allowance! I have enough for the year!

      Delete