Thursday, August 18, 2022

God Provided!

So, I will share the good news... I only interviewed one person and I hired her! Yenny Lin! Indonesian Chinese. I have a lot to do... in these next few days before I leave... That's because now, Alan cannot quarantine here. Isaiah and I cannot quarantine here! I have to get WiFi for our neighbor's house for the month! I have to get all the food into our neighbor's fridge, plus Alan's blanket and pillows. These are all unexpected things that I will have to get done! But at least Mom will be home... and have her regular routine! I think she will like it better than going to the facility! YIPPY!

This morning, after I got Mom off, I just went back to bed! I slept for the entire morning... My right tonsil has been swelled up... and hurting... but again, after the rest, the pain and the swelling went away! I think I'm just too tired!

I cleaned up around the house and then went for a run! It was supposed to rain, but nothing! I just ran my usual 8km, NOT AT WORLD GYM, NOT ON A TREADMILL! It was hot. I drank a lot of water!

Then I was off to meet up with a friend... But first, I stopped off at the MOE Office to give one of the gals a cup. She was so happy to see me!

I rushed home and got here by 4:50. And at 5:20, my friend came with Yenny... They stayed for almost 2 hours. I got Mom off to bed. Yenny will be coming on 8/23 and stay here with Mom until 9/29! Alan will be back by 9/11! 

The Lord purposely blocked Daoshen so that He can introduce Yenny to us. Yenny will be going to church with Mom every Sunday. And I pray that when I come back, Yenny will have decided to follow Jesus and be baptized!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Hope No Longer Deferred! | Chronicles of the Life of a STRANGER called Me

Over and over again, God wanted His people to know that HE IS THE LORD. But they refused to heed His message... I love Ezekiel 12:28. How do you feel when you read this verse?

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

5 comments:

  1. Will Adam be staying at your neighbors’s house? Is that why you are getting them WiFi and filling their frig with food?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Alan... and then Isaiah and I!

      Delete
  2. I am glad you got someone and I pray that everything will go well, LOVE mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pray that quarantine rules change by the time you get back so you dont have to quarantine anymore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think quarantine will still be in place!

      Delete