Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Another Full Day at the MOE!

Well... I thought maybe the ride to the MOE would be weird... lots of traffic control... as Pelosi was going to visit the Legislature Office and the Presidential Hall, both which are next to or very near the MOE building where I work. I messaged a co-worker... Her response... not yet... Sure enough, things were not blocked off... but just half an hour later, it was! I made it!

The day always goes by very quickly. Three people with whom I've been encouraging to 'move forward' told me that they have had interviews... one accepted a new job and two more are waiting... These wonderful individuals are just stuck in jobs that they don't enjoy, but pay a salary. I've been sharing with them about God!

I came home, switched to the car and drove to pick Mom up!

So much to do... Prayed with this sister... Prayed with Alan... Blogged... Laundry... I'm looking forward to a 'free day' tomorrow!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I Thes. 5:16-18

1 Thessalonians ‭5‬:‭16-18 - Daily Devotional In Christ‬

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you all are glad that Pelosi left. No more lunch or dinner in the bomb shelter !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about that???

    ReplyDelete