Monday, August 8, 2022

Monday, Monday...

I got Mom off and headed out... I do the most difficult thing first -- the run on the treadmill. Then I'm back home, getting ready for tutoring.

When that was finished, I talked and prayed with Alan and ate my lunch before heading out to the bank. They called and had something for me to sign. Eddie is trying to send money for Mom's Care, especially for the long term facility while I'm gone. That money hopefully will 'arrive' on Friday! And when I updated Alan's passbook, Abby's scholarship money came in. Yippy!

I then scootered over to Soochow University and picked enough books to fill an entire box and tidied up the 'free give away shelves'. I dropped off the books at the local high school, which has a foreign teacher, looking to beef up the English library. What a great idea!

It was hot, but I had to go to Carrefour as I needed milk to bake a Trench Cake for my Wednesday class. I also have to cook for my Bible study tomorrow. 

And unfortunately, I got an email from the translation job... our first two sets need to be greatly revised! OH NO! Isaiah didn't catch a lot of the changes. I only looked at the English part. I didn't open up to read the Chinese text! I looked and realized why this problem occurred: I thought only the highlighted parts contained the changes. Actually, there were many parts that were not highlighted and so Isaiah had to read the entire text! We didn't know that! It's going to be a busy week!

This evening, we had our Family Time! I'm glad it's on Monday night!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jeremiah 29:11-13, always very encouraging!

Jeremiah 29 11 13 Digital Art by Vidddie Publyshd | Fine Art America

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: