Thursday, August 11, 2022

Restful, Yet Super Productive, Thursday!

I like my Thursdays... I try NOT to book anything since Wednesdays are so packed... And I don't sleep early enough... 

I got up early... I don't like to rush my morning time with Jesus... 

After getting Mom off, I settled down to read... read... read... I finished my Isaiah and my Psalm Bible studies! The morning was gone!

Then I worked on my luggage... I'm trying to bring only 7 kilos of stuff and I've done it... Not including the toiletries, I have less than 7 kilos. I looked over every piece and made my decision! I will wear a pair of running shoes and bring one pair of sandals.  Everything fits into my carryon! Now, I will fill the bag with things that I'm bringing for our friends in Edinburgh and London! YEAH!

The rain was supposed to come at 2, but nothing... then the weather report said 3, but still nothing. So, at 3:15, I headed to World Gym. I had a short workout with weights and a short 8km run and I rushed home. Yes, with a 2 minute shower, Mom was back! I literally took a two minute shower! CRAZY!

Daily Lovely Insight:

"How we spend our time and strength counts for Christ or counts against Him. There is no neutral ground!"

Joshua, Man of Fearless Faith

by W. Phillip Keller

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment