Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Normal Tuesday...

Mom was off... and so was I... yes, a quick treadmill run... I didn't hit 8km, so I went back in the evening! I had my Bible study and it was a smaller group, but a fantastic time! We finished Psalm103 and won't be meeting again until 10/4. I didn't want to try to squeeze another session in the day before I leave for the UK! The lunch was delicious... absolutely yummy! I had enough leftover for Mom's dinner and two more dinners! YEAH!

While the gals were still here chatting, I got on the computer to talk and pray with Alan! YEAH!

Then, it was cleaning up time... checking emails... baking the trench cake for tomorrow's MOE group. And I called to find out about when the pay would be given... ha, ha, ha... they said they didn't pay me since they didn't have my bank information. Like... YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO CALL??? Hilarious! And  it's the same account I had with MCU all these years, so I'm sure the MCU Accounting Department had it! So, I screen shot and sent it over! I will keep you posted!

I finished the last set of translation and sent that over... and ten minutes later, Mom was home! How did the day go by so quickly???

This evening after Mom went to bed, I did go back to World Gym. I must say, just the simple 30 minutes of weights is making a difference. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

The Book of Jeremiah continues to strike me. God loves using illustrations to get the point across. And today, Jeremiah was asked to purchase a plot of land. Sometimes from our perspective we might consider what God was asking, 'wasteful'. But God had a purpose, a divine purpose! In another illustration, Jeremiah was asked to buy a piece of clothing, only to bury it. When taken out, it was completely useless. Was that wasteful? Thus, I am reminded... in God's hands, nothing is wasted! If we are willing to surrender our lives fully into His loving hands!

Jeremiah 31:3 The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have loved  you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. |  New International Version (NIV) |

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment