Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Exhausting, Yet Productive, Wednesday

I got up super early... I put in a load of laundry... And instead of putting anything in the dryer, I hung everything up, placing the smaller items in our living room and on the dining room chairs. When I got back this afternoon, it looked like a Chinese laundromat... 

So, after Mom went off, I dashed off... I was 7 minutes late! And we had three articles to edit! The morning flew by... and the lunch hour class was absolutely fantastic. People were super busy, so only four students. We sat around and chatted on the topic of making complaints and feasting at places in Taipei! It was an absolutely engaging hour!

I had two students for the afternoon English corner... and when I got back to my cubicle, the Trench Cake was gone! Those who took some thought it was very delicious and interesting... they had never heard of the trench cake!

At 5:01, I dashed off again... time to ride home, switch to the car, and drive to pick Mom up! I don't like the rushing around! But what can I do? Just one more Wednesday!

I had dinner ready... and only needed to put things in the microwave and Mom ate the whole thing! WOW!

I folded the clothes, put things away, and sat down to just breathe!

After Mom went to bed, I went out... YEAH!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jeremiah 35:15 King James Version

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

4 comments:

  1. oh oh need to rest and get ready for vacation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes rest so you will have a great time with Isaiah & Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That vacation is when I will get to rest...

    ReplyDelete
  4. no you won't you will be going going and gone...

    ReplyDelete