Saturday, August 20, 2022

It's the same... BUSY!

Yes, I got up super early again... 

After my time with Jesus, I rode the bike to run errands and go to World Gym for a walk on the treadmill and a 20 minute weight workout!

I was back and getting Mom up and ready for the day. 

I made an appointment for a blind massage and she loved it. She did not pee on the bed. She did not complain. She did not want to 'go home'. 

Then we were off to RT Mart to pick up the final few items to bring to the UK.

She had dinner and was ready for bed!

I had so much to do... two sets of translation... and I cancelled my tutoring for Monday and Tuesday. I have to get the documents done!

I packed my suitcase and it's 25.5 kilos. My carry on is light... so that's good!

Talked to Isaiah... Talked and prayed with Alan!

I did not go over to Ariel's... I was just too tired! I will have to go tomorrow!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The Lord continues to woo His people to return to Him... and throughout the Bible He calls His prophets to use many ways to express His heart. Today, I read about:

Ezekiel being told to not weep or mourn upon the lost of his wife, the delight of his eyes... 

Monday, November 11, 2019 – Second Union Church

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: