Saturday, August 6, 2022

Another Saturday...

Yes, I was up early... I didn't try to hit World Gym... I thought I'd go tonight... 

I used the morning time to get things set... whatever needed cleaning... then it was time to get Mom up... 

I did get to talk to Alan and pray together. After that, I took Mom out for the whole afternoon... Ran a few errands, went to Carrefour, bought things to snack on, and then had dinner at McDonald's. I like that place because the parking is nearby and FREE! 

Mom came home and was more than ready for bed... She had walked quite a bit... Eddie was home, and had a few minutes before his dinner time, so she had a very brief chat with him.

In the evening, I rode the bike down to World Gym. Just a treadmill walk and watched "TV"... 

Blogged and slept early... It's another long day tomorrow... It's Father's Day celebration here... so I will do something special for Love Cafe... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jeremiah had to be so sure as God kept giving him one bad message after another... And he did this for 40 years??? 

I think this verse helped me to see the depth of his conviction as to why he was able to be so sure of God's message to His people who have gone so far astray!

Short Bible Verses About Jeremiah 20:11 || Short Bible Quotes

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment