Monday, August 15, 2022

A Different Monday...

My usual Monday has been: get Mom off, prep for tutoring, go for a quick workout, tutor... in the afternoon, I meet up with a gal for prayer. Then Mom is back... 

But today... God knew I needed rest.

Tutoring cancelled... The family went on a trip and was planning to be back by Monday night. Their plans changed and they were back by Sunday. But I kept to NOT having class this week with this student!

Then the gal in the afternoon changed to Thursday, because I was going to go through Isaiah's paper. But at 3pm, when I plugged in the WiFi, he didn't work on his essay! So, there was nothing to go over! I sent him what I had edited and headed out to World Gym. I biked there. I had time for a run and I watched the movie, Hercules. I didn't finish! I did weights and tried two new machines: pec fly and mid row! I biked back and before my shower, I took out the scissors and trimmed my hair! YEAH! It probably doesn't look great, but I love it!

In the morning, I finished another lesson from the Isaiah study! I am going to try to meet up online with the gals even when I'm traveling. Then I messaged one of my tutees, informing her that I will be away.

Mom was back and we had leftover sandwiches from our love feast last night. The French fries were delicious!

After Mom went to bed, Isaiah and I had a video chat before Family Time at 10pm!

What a splendid Monday! 

Thank you Jesus!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Twitter 上的Joycyjoy:"📖Isaiah 35:10🎉💯 And the ransomed of the LORD shall  return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads:  they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment