Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Not Sure When I'll Post Again!

Yes... it's true... this might be my last post until I return from my grand epic spectacular trip! But I think I will try to post as the adventures are going to be so marvelous!

Today was smooth... busy, but smooth.

I got everything done. And the big suitcase is in the car. I cleaned the house and stocked up on everything. 

Yenny came over at 5pm and I walked her through some basics. I will walk her through more stuff tomorrow.

I did have time for a treadmill run... YEAH!

Prayer time with Alan... Edited Isaiah's final paper... and got another translation job!

And I am still trying to get confirmed seats for 9/24! I called Singapore Airlines again this morning. Nothing yet... So... this will be an ongoing prayer request!

Daily Lovely Insight:

For 32 chapters, Ezekiel was bearing 'bad news'... then start ing in Chapter 33, God speaks a message of RESTORATION & HOPE! I love that about God's word... He always ends with HOPE! Look at the book of Revelation!

Ezekiel 33:11 | Biblical encouragement, Ezekiel, Daily scripture

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630 

3 comments:

  1. oh you MUST post during your trip, your audience will be pining for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we will. But of course you don’t have to every day. It will be a wonderful trip!! Enjoy. God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back... I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete