Sunday, August 21, 2022

Yes, It's Count Down Time!

I did not get up super early... I couldn't believe it. I guess I was truly exhausted. According to my watch, I slept 6:40... the astounding thing is: 4:41 minutes deep, only 1:59 light! Most of the time it's like 50 minutes deep and 5:34 minutes light! No wonder I woke up so refreshed!

I went to Ariel's house to drop off the last of the stuff and finished cleaning the place. Then I was out on the bike to World Gym. Yes, a treadmill walk and 20 minutes of weight. I got back and did a load of laundry. Got Mom up and she had a late breakfast!

I did message prep and then hung up the clothes. I wanted to make ice coffee for our Love Cafe, so we left at 2:15 for church. I also had a bunch of stuff for different people! The ice coffee turned out fabulously! The Love Feast dinner box was also delicious! Since I had to buy milk for the ice coffee, I also got six dragon fruit! YUMMY! We were home by 7pm, and I put Mom to bed.

Then it was work, work, work... and prayer time with a sister and with Alan! I went back to reading the last file for the translation project and Isaiah's final paper!

I'm glad I cancelled all tutoring for this week!

Daily Lovely Insight:

 God's love never ends!!! // Isaiah 54:10 #bible #encouragement #scripture | Isaiah  54 10, Isaiah, Isaiah 54

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: