Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Still Here in Edinburgh!

We are having so much fun that when we got back last night, I had absolutely no time to blog... And since it's not yet the 'next day' in the States, this is my entry for 'yesterday'. Actually, I just realized after posting, that I'm in the UK... not in Taiwan. So, it's already Tuesday, the 30th! I will write about Tuesday tonight!

Monday, August 29th:

We were off early... I always get up to have my time with Jesus and a quick run to explore the area. The weather is so cool... my legs and lungs are happy!

We had to catch a train to St. Andrews. It was an easy ride and then a short bus to the Saint, where we met up with Claire, Eric and Mark. The food was a bit expensive, but we put it on James' tab! YEAH! Then we hit all the spots... the university, the cathedral, the castle, the coffee shop (where Kate met William), the gelato shop with 100 flavors, the thrift stores, the bookstores, the pier (a traditional for freshmen at the university to walk down in their red robe)... and of course, the east and west end beaches and the GOLF COURSE! (where golf started!) 

Abby was nice enough to record and do the sound for the Chariot of Fire 'run' remake... ha, ha, ha... If you're interested in watching it, I can send it to you for your enjoyment!

We got back to the Hostel at around 9pm and one of our 'roommates' was there. We started chatting with him and 'kidnapped' him to join us for our evening trek! It was so much fun! Jack John Brady from Los Angeles! We will definitely keep in touch with him.

I was asleep by 12midnight... but the kids kept talking with him until who knows when.

Daily Lovely Insight:

A Prayer Found at A Church in St. Andrews

Seek Him First!
Image result for II Peter 3:9


4 comments:

  1. What a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hike up to Sir Arthur and that whole area ... just fantastic! I would have liked to have ran that trail... but no time!

      Delete