Friday, August 19, 2022

Extremely Hectic...

I got up super early... and after my time with Jesus, I went for my short run... and then came back for a quick shower and my morning Bible study on the book of Isaiah! When that was finished, I got Mom ready as we headed to YangMing Hospital! I had made appointments for her to see two different doctors!

We finished at 11:30 and I dropped her off at the Day Care Center and 'flew' over to Costco! I was out of there and home by 12:45! After putting everything away, and gathering things for the fridge at our friend's house, I ate a quick lunch. Then it was going to find out about WiFi for the 'quarantine' house. I went to SIX different places. No Can Do... The WiFi starts the day I sign. I cannot delay the start to be on 9/11 when Alan is there. So I will have to ask Ariel to help me out! I rushed back and it was 3:10... I gathered up two bags of stuff... very heavy stuff... and went over to clean that house and put things in the fridge. There is no elevator. I was sweating up a storm by the time I got up there... And then after I tidied up the place, I felt as if I had taken a shower! I still have more things to bring over! That's the extra work from having someone stay at our house with Mom. Whatever Alan doesn't finish, Isaiah and I can eat when we are staying there!

Then it was off to World Gym -- 20 minutes of weights -- rushed back and Mom was home! YIKES... All I wanted to do was to have a 10 minute power nap... NO CAN DO!

This evening I had things to translate... things to read... and of course, emails to check and then BLOG!

Prayer time with Alan at 9:30... and the weekend is upon us! It's my last weekend before my trip!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Isaiah 26:3-4 NLT | Scripture quotes, Isaiah 26, Perfect peace

Here is something I wrote as I reflected upon Isaiah 26:3-4:

Trust in the LORD forever, 

For in God our LORD, 

We have an everlasting Rock.

It is well, with my soul!

I can sing with Joy, 

I can sing with Peace.

I can sit and rest with ease.

For I know You're here.

And thus, all is well... In my soul!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: