Monday, August 22, 2022

Getting Ready to Go, Go, Go...

I was up and could tell that last night's quality of sleep wasn't that great. I tried to finish up some work, so went to bed almost at 1am.

Mom was off to the Day Care Center, and I called Singapore Airlines. I want them to get me and Isaiah on that flight from London to Singapore on 9/24. Unfortunately, no seat available. The representative was very helpful. He called me back and asked if I want to leave a day earlier! What? We would not have that much time in London! We'd fly out on 9/22, get to Singapore on 9/23, and catch the connecting flight and be back in Taipei by 16:45. No long layover in Singapore... But what I want is fly out on 9/24, get to Singapore on 9/25 and catch the connecting flight and be back in Taipei by 16:45 of the 25th! So, after lining Alan, I said, "No!" We are now on the waiting list... and I will call again tomorrow.

So, that took up quite a bit of time. I finally went out at 11am to run errands, exchange money and go for a workout! I had prayer time with a sister at 3:30 and Mom was home by 5:10!

This evening, I read, prepped for another Bible study, talked with Isaiah and then with Alan. We prayed together and then it was Family Time!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Here are the highlights from yesterday's sermon!

August 21, 2022

Pastor Paul

A Better Song

7 Highlights:

  1. God created us as male and female.
  2. Instead of using our feelings to define our sexuality, we should be using what we are born with, which is less likely to change than our feelings.
  3. Be careful about how we are lured by the songs of this world, which might lead to temporary satisfaction, but ultimately to destruction.
  4. The song we should be listening to is what God has sung through His word.
  5. Romans 1: 21-27 is a good passage to understand the idolatry of this age and society!
  6. Our sexuality is being attacked by the world in order to lessen the beauty of God’s glory.
  7. Sexual relations is like fire, powerful when properly limited, devastating when improperly used.

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: