Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year!

Yes, it's 2022!

Isaiah and Abby aren't around... 

I had a mug to pick up in Linkou. So we drove out there today! It was nice and we had lunch at a pork chop place. Again, Mom had a huge breakfast, a huge lunch and a huge dinner!

Alan dropped me off at Guangdu and I ran home. It was a delightful 17km. 

I came home and Mom was ready for her dinner... I couldn't believe it! 

After Mom went to bed, I did a load of laundry and checked my email and blogged. Then I did some tidying up... such a nice way to spend the first day of 2022!

We also had Family Time... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Because of Jesus, we can have hope even in the midst of our suffering! 

That's a sentence from Tim Keller's book!

Seek Him First!

2 Timothy 2:15 Truth: Verse of the Day: 2 Peter 3:9 KJV

2 comments: