Friday, January 21, 2022

Lunch Out... and Errands...

I wanted to go for a run this morning before lunch... BUT... I got a phone call from the Long Term Care Facility... they were informed that all elderly who are going to 'check-in' for a stay MUST have a PCR test within 48 hours of the check-in time! INSANE! I had to scramble to get on line to find one... to book it... and to make sure I can pick up the test on 1/29 as Mom is going to be dropped off on 1/30! We had planned on a birthday dinner on 1/29! So, the test is on Friday before 9:30. Pick up on Saturday before 4pm.

By the time I had that arranged, it was already 10:30. We left at 11 for an early lunch as we wanted to go and walk around, even though it was raining plus we had a few errands to run. Our friend took our car in for a tune up, but the CD player and reverse camera aren't working properly. The mechanic said, "Can't fix that before Chinese New Year!" I thought that would be their answer... Tomorrow we are going to Costco to get the tires rotated and checked. Things really shut down during Chinese New Year, so everyone is rushing around to get these jobs done. Alan needed to change the battery on his phone. So, we dropped that off! We also had a space heater that the cord has shredded. So that was dropped off!

We got back by 4pm and I got dinner ready for Mom and Abby went off to tutor.

After Mom went to bed, I went for a long walk... just to get my steps in... I will go for a run tomorrow! I HOPE!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 23:3

Psalm 23:3 | Psalms, Uplifting scripture, Kindness scripture

When we want to walk in the path of righteousness, we can count on our Shepherd to be there, guiding us every step of the way -- FOR HIS NAME SAKE!

I thought to be profound... Like Matthew 5:16, our light shines to bring Him glory. God desires to walk in the path of Righteousness for His Glory... for His Name Sake. 

God answers prayer in Jesus name... that the Father is glorified. 

Am I Praying Right!?! What it Means to Pray in Jesus Name | Quietly Reminded

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment