Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Productive Day!

Yes, a load this morning... and sent Mom off... 

Cleaned the room and sorted through my desk. Finalized the plans for our trip and edited my student's work. Abby registered for class and realized that she must have nine credits! She has 'senioritis' and didn't want to take that many classes. I suggested German, but unfortunately, it's a one year class. She finally found two classes that she liked! 

I went out for a run and she went to play basketball.

I rushed home, put the dinner in the rice cooker and took a shower.

Tutoring started at 4pm.

At 5:13, Mom was back. 

After I got her settled in bed, I took off for my Tuesday evening Bible study.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Genesis 28:15 | worldchallenge.org

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: