Friday, December 31, 2021

Auld Lang Syne...

Goodbye 2021 Alphabet Letters on Marble Background Stock Photo - Image of  celebration, business: 176005078

Mom did not have her program, so I had time to trim her hair and we all went to have lunch at a friend's house. They bought a new place and made dumplings! She wrapped 120 dumplings and made soup and oh... everything was so delicious!

Mom would not stop eating!

We came home at 4pm as Abby had to catch a train to Hualien. She is going there with her classmates to welcome the new year!

We were invited to have dinner out, but I told Alan to go... it's too much for me to take Mom!

Plus, I think a nice quiet evening at home suits me just fine... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I asked Alan & the kids to think about a 2022 resolution... Abby mentioned that she'd like to gain more fluency in German. She was thinking about working on Spanish or Korean, but since she'll be going to Freiburg, she decided to work on German. Isaiah gave himself a big challenge: to graduate with distinction. That's not easy for his master's program at Warwick. I want to sign up and pay for another race! Something challenging... but most likely in Taiwan. I'd love to run in a race in the UK or Europe, but there are too many logistics to think about and plan out, not to mention the cost and the uncertainty of Covid-19. I'd also like to get back to tap dancing... but we will see! Alan will read through the Ryrie Study Bible, which includes lots of in-depth study notes. He's enjoying the insights that he is gaining. 

How about you?

25 Grace Bible Verses – Encouraging Scripture Quotes

Seek Him First!

What Does “Not Willing That Any Should Perish” Mean? A Commentary on 2  Peter 3:9

No comments:

Post a Comment