Sunday, January 9, 2022

A Good Sunday... 'sort of'...

Yes, I hope you all know what I mean by 'sort of'... 

I woke up and smelled it... and I couldn't even go and have my quiet time first as it was just so bad! 

I had my time with Jesus after I cleaned everything and Mom went back to bed... It was not what I had wanted to do as I long to  commit my first waking hour to Jesus... 

But then after I came out of the Quiet Time, she did it again! I was so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She had another shower! And the first load of laundry was in the dryer, so I couldn't run a second load!

I walked down to the MRT Station to meet up with someone who wanted an item that I had listed on Buy Nothing... Abby was home and we locked the bathroom door!

At 2:30, Amy, the helper, came over. She did the floor in Mom's room again because she said she could smell poop! "I know..." I responded! And explained to her what happened!

We went off to church and I was the translator! 

We came home... The house was smelling so much better and Mom was in bed asleep!

A blessed ending to a horrible start! God turned things around!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The speaker shared three points from Ephesians 2:8-10:

1. We should know our limit and admit our weaknesses.

2. We need to rely on the strength of Christ.

3. We do good works as an overflow of our relationship with Christ.

We must live differently than those from the world! And through that difference, people will be drawn to Christ.

Seek Him First!

Keeping His Promise | 2 Peter 3:9 - Tricia Goyer

2 comments: