Tuesday, January 25, 2022

I Had To...

I spent the whole morning calling... trying to arrange someone to come fix the washer... 

Come to find out... no part in Taiwan. To order one from the States will take three months or MORE! I almost fainted!

I tried calling my second hand store... He is a great guy! Well... nothing! I needed a front loading machine.

I then edited an essay while waiting... 

Finally, I checked on line... Costco has one. 34,799UT$! That's almost 1200US$! I consulted with Alan. And Costco can't deliver for 5-7 days... which will be after Chinese New Year! So... we will have to go and do our laundry at the local Laundromat!

After that was done, I went for a run! 11km and it was hot!

I got Mom's dinner ready and tutored from 4-5pm. Bible study from 7-10pm.

I also sealed up the box which they will pick up tomorrow.

I have tons to work on for my tutoring!

Alan was home and trying to figure out how to reorganize the back balcony. 

Abby watched Korean soap opera and then tutored from 3-6!

Daily Lovely Insight:

God gifted me with this verse for today!

Daily Verse: Psalm 112:7 | KCIS 630

Seek Him First!

Pin on PRAY

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Mom Bea. We sure miss you... I want to send you a short video that Isaiah helped make for the Christian group on campus.

    ReplyDelete