Thursday, January 27, 2022

Cleaning, Cleaning, and More Cleaning...

Yes, I helped my friend and we are FINISHED! I just need to get a flat bed truck and move the last few items that she doesn't want. I will be so happy when that's done! I won't be able to get to that until after Chinese New Year. She is giving away a few nice containers, which I will use for the back balcony! So, it will work out perfectly!

I was pretty exhausted. I had to come home and clear up a bag of stuff that I had brought from her place!

Then Mom was home. I had made dinner before leaving... YEAH!

The evening was spent editing and preparing for my SAT student tomorrow afternoon.

I did go for a short run this morning! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

When God described the Tabernacle to Moses, He was going from the inside to the outside... like it was from His vintage point. And it has such intricate details because that's where He made His presence known. I just thought that's so awesome!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment