Friday, January 7, 2022

A Fun Day!

After the rush of getting Mom up and out and cleaning her room... I went for a quick run as we had planned a day out... and Vikki was set to join us!

We left at 11am and picked up the diapers that I ordered... Yes, we go through those quite quickly! And headed out, picking up Vikki and driving to this area for lunch. It was a delicious and on the expensive side lunch and walked to the Minion Exhibition. It was cheesy, but fun!

Abby had tutoring and Vikki had online class, so we headed back by 3:15 and Vikki barely made it!

I got dinner ready... and Mom was home.

This evening, Abby went to an orchestra performance at school. After Mom went to bed, Alan and I went to Costco! He wanted cinnamon rolls!

Daily Lovely Insight:

God is making miracles happen for our trip. As I was calling and looking on line, I remember that one of Alan's Soochow basketball buddies has connections in Ilan and Hualien. We lined him and he will get us hooked up to nice resort hotels. I'm not sure how much yet... but it was a wonderful thought that at least we will get rooms... 

The situation with covid-19 is getting crazy again... but I am at rest. God led us thus far... He will give us this vacation... I write this because there is one case of Omnicron and the rumor about shutting things down for Chinese New Year... 

I am still very confident that we will be able to travel during those 7 days!

I pray that you will also have such assurance and confidence... not in yourself, not in anything or anyone other than Jesus!

Seek Him First!

II Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count  slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should  perish but that all should come to

2 comments: