Thursday, January 6, 2022

A More Relaxing Day!

I use my morning after Mom is off to the Center to clean and do chores! EVERY MORNING! That's the routine now. I try to get everything done FAST so that I can be doing other things! Today I went and paid the Day Care Center bill... and came home! I ate a scrumptious early lunch and went for a run! The weather was fabulous... 

I got back and after a shower, started checking for lodging... It's going to be a miracle to reserve some places for the trip!

No tutoring tonight... what a relief!

Alan had basketball and Abby went to hang out with her friends! She didn't have practice as it's the week before finals!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Sometimes I struggle with spending money to send boxes to other countries, especially since the prices went up... and I got a call that the expensive box to Mongolia is held up by the Chinese government at the border! And the guy in charge of shipping won't do anything as he already got his money!

So, I started asking these questions: Would they find the items useful? Would they appreciate the effort? Would this way of spending my time and money bring glory to God?

Today, one of the people I mail to sent a video of their Christmas outreach! And it was exactly what I needed!

I got my answer: Yes, I need to continue this ministry!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: