Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Chilly Weather...

It was a two load of laundry day!

But after the cleaning was done, I cooked and took a nap! Delightful!

I then went for a run... so nice and chilly!

Alan was home to care for my Mom as I didn't get back until 5:20.

After a quick shower, my tutee arrived. We had a long session as there were several papers to look at. I also had editing to do for my 'other' job!

Daily Lovely Insight:

In our study last night, the connection was made that wisdom was in the beginning... and in John 1:1, we know that the Word became flesh was also in the beginning. So, to have wisdom is to have Christ. 

But to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God  and the wisdom of God - Christian Pictures Blog

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment