Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Healing Continues...

I am feeling better... but not completely back to normal... but getting there!

I took another nap!

And even though there is laundry to do, I decided just to leave it... 

I did go for a run... 

And I made dinner and Mom enjoyed it tremendously!

Alan was at school all day... He is trying to finish up all the grades and he had a meeting about the ICEE Week for next semester!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I love reading the book of Exodus. Each time I read it, I'm so floored by how God shows up and introduces Himself! 

I need to be more aware of how He continues to do that today... 

God has appeared to people in a cloud, in a burning bush, through dreams, in the fire... 

There is actually a word for it -- Theophany!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630 

No comments:

Post a Comment