Saturday, January 15, 2022

Doing Things Slowly...

Well, the discs on my back slipped... I have had this happen before... so I know the pain... I am doing things very slowly... So, changing the bedding took a lot longer. Getting the laundry done took a lot longer. I put a back brace on. That helped a lot! I'm trying not to take a pain killer... 

Mom was hyper last night, but with my back whacked, I couldn't get up. Abby got up to get her back into bed... several times.

At 2pm, a friend asked me to go look at an apartment with her. Alan was home with Mom. Abby was tutoring!

When I got back after a short stop at Carrefour, Abby and Alan took off for a massage! I'm glad they could enjoy it.

I edited and helped a student with his essays. Mom was wandering around the house, constantly wanting to go to the bathroom. So, I finally locked it.

After dinner, she went to bed! RELIEF!

Abby and Alan were back. We had a quiet evening. No Family Time until Sunday night!

Daily Lovely Insight:

It's taking time to get the discs back in place... I know it's God's gentle reminder -- REST! I can't even go for a run... and I guess that's a God-thing! Even walking is difficult... 

I know God will carry me through... He always has and He always will... 

God Carried Me Quotes. QuotesGram

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment