Tuesday, January 18, 2022

A Day of Tutoring...

After Mom took off, I started to prepare for my Bible study group. The food was in the crock pot and it smelled absolutely delightful! Before people showed up, I walked down to the Hi-Life Convenience Store and picked up a package that Isaiah ordered for Vikki.

Abby was meeting up with one of her classmates to do a 'baking' session. It was not cheap! 

We studied Psalm 91 and were so encouraged that God surely is with us through all our difficulties. That's what Ps 91 is all about!

When they took off, I prepared for my tutoring sessions. At 4pm, my student asked if we can postpone to 5pm. So, we went from 5-6 and my next student showed up early! The second student went from 6 to almost 11pm. We had a lot to get done.

Isaiah called to say hello!

Abby finished her correcting and found out that she was still missing two units! Please pray that she will choose a class that she will enjoy!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 91:3-4 CEV Illustrated: "God Protects From Traps & Diseases" —  Heartlight® Gallery

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: