Monday, January 24, 2022

Helping Others

No word for the Whirlpool repairman... at least all the laundry is somewhat finished... whatever is in the basket, I spray with a fragrant spray! Supposedly, the repairman will call in two days and if they have the part, we should be able to do a load by Thursday!

I went for a run while Alan and Abby went to school to apply for Abby's scholarship! She got a GPA of 88.6! She only had 7 units... I hope she will do well next semester as well!

After a quick shower, I went and picked up a car load of donation. The evening was spent sorting through everything and packing up a mega box to ship to the Philippines!

I also proofread more essays... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Just a question: 

What is your definition of 'sanctuary'? Is it a building? Is your body the sanctuary where the Holy Spirit dwell? Is sanctuary wherever God is? I'm having a discussion with a brother on this topic. I totally do not agree with his thoughts about 'sanctuary'!!!! To him, sanctuary is limited to a building!

God is my Sanctuary | Small Voice Today

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment