Wednesday, January 26, 2022

No News About Washer... A Busy Day...

The day just goes by so quickly... always so much to do.

After Mom took off, I went and ran a few errands and dropped off a bike for a friend!

I came back and got the SAT papers together and went to get those copied!

The weather was quite warm, so I decided not to go for a run. Instead, I read essays as part of my editing job.

My tutee came at 1:30 and we went long... until 3:50!

Alan stayed home to take care of Mom while I went for a quick run. The usual 11km.

I had already made dinner, so that was great. Curry chicken with dinner rolls!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Bible Verses about exodus 24:10

This verse just really impressed me today!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment