Monday, January 10, 2022

One Thing After Another... God Strengthened Me...

It was another big load of laundry this morning... 

After sending Mom off, I went for a run!

Then it was a rush to get ready as I was meeting friends for lunch! I then went and dropped off small household appliances for friends who needed them fixed. Came home and Elaine came over. We've been meeting on the second Monday of every month to share and pray together. Her company bought a splendid property! And a book that her company is working on is getting close to being finished!

Mom was back and I had dinner ready. Elaine and I prayed together and she took off. I got Mom ready for bed... Checked email and cleaned up the house, putting away the clothes and washing the dishes, etc.

The kids and Alan were watching the Chargers game this morning... They are all very sad... Chargers lost. In OT. To the Raiders. One field goal!

And we got all our lodging booked... Taidong at friends' house... Ilan at friends' house... Hualien... NICE HOTEL!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Ezekiel 34:26

The Living... — Ezekiel 34:26 (NIV) - I will make them and the...

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. This will be our second vacation in two years... Ali Mountain and now this trip! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete