Sunday, January 23, 2022

A Sabbath of a Sunday!

Mom was up early... and so was I!

Then I get to nap in the afternoon for an hour, before church!

I went and updated all our bank books and bought almost expired breads! I always stock up!

Because we were informed on Saturday that eating at church has again been banned, we brought lots of containers so that people can bring the feast that I ordered home to enjoy!

The service was fantastic... and the food was great! I thought I had bought a lot, but there was very little leftover!

After Mom went to bed, I went out for a little bit of a walk to hit 12, 000 steps and then we had Family Time at 10pm.

Daily Lovely Insight:

The sermon highlights from today:

II Tim. 3:16-17

  1. Always good and purposeful to follow the Word of God.
  2. The Word of God perfects us and is the light upon our path. Psalm 119: 105
  3. If you hate someone, you have killed him/her.
  4. God gives us His standard, His love, and we need His wisdom to apply to our every circumstances.
  5. Our motive drives our actions, but beware of how we use the Scripture to support our wrong motives.
  6. Paul preached to those in Athens about Christ through the sensitivity of their desire to search for the Unknown God.
  7. Heb. 12:14 summarizes the ethics of Christians: to follow peace and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord. Holiness is to listen, obey, and follow God.

Seek Him First!
2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment