Monday, January 3, 2022

Yes, the Chargers Won!

Alan and Abby were up early to watch the game. Isaiah was also watching from Coventry. And after reading Mom Bea's Blog, she and Alden were also watching the game. I guess the Chargers must win next week to be in the playoff to go to the Super Bowl... They will be playing the Las Vegas Raiders! 

I cleaned the house and then went for a run... I also started cooking for my Bible study group. I had a nice hair wash in the afternoon and went and bought some veggies. I couldn't believe how expensive bananas have gotten! 

I got back and started working... and Mom was home. But I had no tutoring tonight, so I was able to finish my work after Mom went to bed!

Daily Lovely Insight:

It just felt so good to enjoy a hair wash this afternoon! Sometimes we all need to just need time to rest in this way... I felt so blessed!

It was a gift... a refreshing gift! 

Amazon.com: Every Good And Perfect Gift Comes From Above Poster - Bible  Verse Art Print James 1:17 : Handmade Products

Seek Him First!

What Does “Not Willing That Any Should Perish” Mean? A Commentary on 2  Peter 3:9

No comments:

Post a Comment